Every year I put a lot of thought into the gifts that I give people. I want gifts to be something that they enjoy, but also something that they need. I also try to start early, so I can buy something nice for everyone, and then I’m not broke at Christmas! With hunting season going on, and with me having so many hunters in my family, I thought I would put together a list of gifts that are perfect for the outdoorsman or outdoorswoman (I would like some of these!) in your life. I enlisted Jeremy to help me with this.
- Camo Backpack – All hunters need a backpack to carry supplies.
- Scent Blocker Jacket – Not only is it warm, but it keeps you scent free.
- Gloves – A necessity! It gets cold during hunting season!
- Scent Blocker Pants – All hunters need scent blocker thermal pants to stay warm and undetected.
- Hunting Boots – Hunters need to make sure that their feet are warm and dry.
For the ladies:
- Gloves – It is miserabl